Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Fall Creek Falls

Me and my pop hit the road this morning for Fall Creek Falls. Was a nice twisty ride there and back. We stopped at the Inn there and had lunch before going to a couple of the falls. 



When we were heading back to the bikes, a guy originally from the Detroit area now in Florida, was taking pics with my bike. We chatted with him a bit before heading off. 


This was one of the overlooks.  There was a trail that led to a cliff.  I went down to take some pics with the other cameras.  

Then we rode to the next fall and suspension bridge.  Me and my pop hiked to both the fall and bridge.  Not the easiest thing, but we made it.  Fantastic views and a great time. 



And yes, I did go out on the bridge.  I had my pop take a pic with one of the camera's.  lol. We then headed back to the Inn to get a drink, then headed home. 

We stopped off and I grabbed a couple pics at the lake. 




On the way home, Tidwell's Berry Farm was open and we stopped off for 8 qts. of strawberries which are being worked on.  


Miles ridden today:  175 miles
Total miles ridden on trip:  1202 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment